Friday, April 1, 2011

Challenge 5




Family/Friends: 40%
Work/Study: 30%
Nationality:10%
Language: 10%
Diaspora: 10%


Family/Friends:  I saw that usually everyone said ‘My parents and friends are very important in my life’, the same situation for me! Dad and mom are indispensable for a child. Yes, we are not child but need them during life. They help to us every time, trying to protect and loving of course. To be honest it is amazing thing!
And friends… They makes your life colorful, funny, enjoyable!


Work/Study: Having a useful job is very important for my life. Because i believe that, i have to be useful to all world. So i have to grow children to be a real good person. I have to teach helping people, getting along with the others, having tolerance something like that. I know become a teacher is appreciated job according Islam.

Nationality: Nationality is membership of a nation. So we can choose it, therefore it is not very important for me. But I think everyone have to know, what is my nation, what is nationality etc.

Language: It is more important for today and for me again. English is common language all the world and way to communicate. Unfortunately, In Turkey education system is not good for English. For instance, I will be Elementary School Teacher but I haven’t got English lesson for 5 years. We haven’t got practice in lessons so usually Turkish student’s language (English) is not good. I hope it will be better.

====>Here is my CV




PERSONAL DETAILS
Surname:
KAYA
Gender:
Female
First Names:               
FADİME TUĞBA
Nationality:
Turkish

Date of Birth:   

27 05 1990

KEY SKILLS/COMPETENCIES
  • Communication competency:   I like teaching something to people and have active listening.
  • Solving problems competency: I can find solution about daily problems.
  • Positive Thinking competency
  • Helping People
  • To settle new places

EDUCATION

Feb-11/June 1 Professionshojskolen UCC Blaagard/Kdas Denmark:
      I am studying as an Erasmus-exchange student in UCC College. This is my third year as a university student. Our focus is on the comparing and contrasting different cultures, globalization of the world. We have also English lessons, Danish language courses and religion lessons. One more thing, i have school practice at Randersgades Skole. It is my first school practice.

Sep-08/June-12 Afyon Kocatepe University Turkey/ Afyon:
      I have been studying Primary Teacher (age of group 7-11) for two and a half year in a state university. As a Primary School Teacher we have to take a lot of courses.
such as:
  • Approaches and Methods
  • Teaching Practices ( in public primary schools)
  • Educational Courses such as Testing and Evaluation, Guidance, Programming of Education etc.
  • Basic Math, Turkish, history, drama lessons…

  • Sep/04- June 08 Super  (Betontaş) High School :
       Turkish and maths are my major lessons. In addition this we had many different lessons like geograph, history, biology, chemistiry, music, physical education, art lessons. After 4 years we had a exam called ‘ÖSS’. It was for go to the university. 
Sep/96- June/04 İzmir (Hüseyin Avni Ateşoğlu) Primary School:
        I was in Primary school for 8 years between 6-14 ages. After graduation ı was choosen Betontaş High School for my education.

.

PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Afyon Kocatepe University

From December 2009 to October 2010

-As a secretary
      It was part-time job at my university. When my lessons were finished i was going to my work.

TOG- youth volunteer organizations
From September 2008 to February 2010

-As an educationalist, ı was going to universities and telling about youth’s problem. And we were making a lot of Projects to solving coflicts about them.


INTERESTS

-Go to walking
-Swimming
-Chatting with my friends
-Reading a lot
-Look after with poor and old people
-Traveling to other city/country

MEMBERSHIPS OF PROFESSIONAL ORGANISATIONS/INSTITUTES

In Turkey, I was one of the members club in my university.
 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment